21/03/2008

Maintenance #3

Well was really doing well on Sunday but blew it again on Tuesday. I had a terrible day at work having to deal with a lot of agro when someone else's mistake was made into my problem so I had to sort out the mess. This took so long that I did not have time to either go to my lunchtime stress busting gym session nor to have lunch which did not help.

Thus I was already pretty wound up when I found the icing on the cake, I had left my coat in the car which I had not taken to work. So I ended up walking and bus-riding in the freezing cold.

I did not have the car as at present my ex-husband, with whom I have had a very difficult relationship for sometime (although we are trying to put this behind us and make a big effort to be friends for the children) and his new girlfriend are visiting from England so that she can meet the little monsters, sorry darlings, and he is, in return for me paying for his flights, fitting a new kitchen for me and has been using my car to get all the bits and bobs he needs.

Thus with all these factors I know I was not in a good mood and I snapped at Andrew when I got home as he made a stupid remark. I was expecting a bit of sympathy but he did not give me any. Thus until bed time whilst frantically building kitchen cupboards I sat and fumed and worked myself up into a real sulk.

Deciding that maintenance was "not happening no way José" I jumped into bed instead of waiting for Andrew as I am supposed to on maintenance days. This did not go down well with him and we had our usual discussion about me not being in control and him deciding when and where he will discipline me. Well he talked at me and I sulked back. So I got spanked anyway as he promised that I would even if I did not comply.

Unfortunately, he told me that he would continue to spank me until I begged him to stop, but in my major sulk mode there was no way I was letting him "beat me" (ha, ha) by asking him to stop. Thus he continued for a seriously long time until I just could not take it any more and had no option but to give in and plead for him to cease.

Suffice it to say my backside is now extremely painful as that was the worst spanking I have ever received. But I have to say that I probably deserved it for being such a brat, and that afterwards I felt so much better, I still hate it when that happens, when he gets it so right and knows what I need when I do not.

The following morning, literally, just before I was due to walk out the door to work, to another stressful day he ordered me over his knee again and gave me a number of hard swats with the paddle. Boy was I cross as I felt I did not have time, I was all dressed up in best executive mode and I did not deserve it. But all Andrew said was, 'now you will be mad at me and not at your colleagues, so you can have a much calmer day at work'. Damn it, he was right on that score too.

Hil

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Hil, seems when they are right they are right...sometimes it is most aggravating, I agree!