22/09/2008

Got Spanked - Hooray

As you know I am currently dealing with a serious obsession about spanking, yes I know that I want a full time Dominant Sadist to take me on, but as I said in the short term I'd make do with a damn good spanking.

Thus after all the upsets of last week with my problems with the "less than honest" Mike I'll now have to eat at least some of my words (only the small ones OK, nothing too major or indigestible) and admit that internet dating sites also can have their good points. On one of these I have recently "met" an American guy who is working temporarily in a city about a half hour drive south of me. He was clear in his profile that he did not want a permanent relationship, and as he has to return home to the States that would not be possible anyway, but he clearly has a sense of humour so I sent him a cheeky e-mail asking if he'd like to spank me. Outrageous behaviour I know, but a girl's gotta try!

We exchanged a number of e-mails and found that we share a similar sense of humour and work in similar professions. I directed him to the blog as a good place to get to know me and he was very complimentary about it. Well I'm a sucker for a compliment so we decided that it would be fun to meet for dinner and a chat.

Although I do have vanilla friends that know about my lifestyle I really would like to have "real" rather than cyber friend to talk about BDSM things with, in addition advice from an exerienced Dom is always useful. He had galantly offered to actually spank me in one e-mail as he said that "I was clearly a Damsel-in-Distress" and a good Knight "could not let a lady suffer now could he"! However, we decided to see how we got on before deciding whether we would play a little together.

Well, we had dinner yesterday evening and it was lovely. He was a perfect gentleman, not only did he hold the umbrella over my head as we walked as it was raining he also paid for dinner, which I was not expecting and opened the car door for me to get in. I cannot rememer the last time I have been with such an attentive gentleman.

We did hit it off after I got past my usual shyness and he agreed to take me home and administer the spanking that I have been craving for some time. He was kind and gentle (apart from the spanking bit at which he was very proficcient!) and really helped to put me at my ease. I was nervous as anything as this was only the second "play" session of my life.

As I said he was an excellent spanker, and also a very "caring" and sensual sadist who made sure that I was coping with everything and was not too nervous. He easily managed to get me into "masochist subspace heaven" and I spaced out for a while. Sadly several of my implements did not fare so well and will not live to see another spanking. I really need to order some better quality ones as long as I do not have to visit the German Customs Office again (see here for that story)!

I very much enjoyed our play time and the time he took with the aftercare and snuggling afterwards. It is a shame that they have found someone to do his job here permanently, I'd love him to stay nearby. Nevertheless, I hope we can meet again before he has to return to other side of the pond.

Thank you Bill, you have restored my faith in man-kind.

Hil

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

{smile} Like I said, I'm a sucker for a damsel in distress. I'm glad I was able to restore your faith in man-kind, but I had ulterior motives {grin}.

You are a sweet, sweet sub and I am absolutely certain that you will attract a Dom/Sadist worthy of you, someone who is strong and honest, that can set loving boundaries, protect you from harm, and enjoy the love and pleasure you have to offer.

I thank you for a "spanking good" time and want very much to meet you again before I hop back over the "pond" {smile}